www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Slow start to the day


Ever have one of those mornings when nothing starts of quite right? 

I think this little character is having one of those days a very slow start on a wet morning. It will get better :) Inspired by illustration friday challenge slow....
Which one do you like best? I had fun adding the rain :) Trying to put together a portfolio for children's illustrations to send to publishers which images should I include? Any suggestions and feedback would be appreciated!


3 comments:

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Sweet! I love the feeling of serenity you captured in the boy's facial expression and body language. Happy Belated Sunday Sketches and Blessings!

rose of Walk in the Woods, LLC said...

Lovely images, both. I am rather fond of the dark background and the moodiness is adds (for me). And the raindrops are ... special!

pauline said...

Catharine, i love the mood you set with the gray skies & falling rain. And like Arnoldo, i also love the expression on the child's face... beautiful & sad all at once. xx